


The strike continues…
I walked by another nice bonfire today on the way to uni.
Today the school was boarded up. No one around. A bunch of my classmates and I went around to the back to see if we could get in and there were about 5 guys standing there blocking the only open entrance. They looked at all of us and said no one goes in. What is the password. I was standing there like are you serious? I didn’t know how to say open sesame in French except for the “open” so I just continued to stare at them until a lady in my class said we were with the IRRFLE group and he was like that’s the password and let us in. I was laughing so hard. We now have guards at our university. Well no one was there as we all thought, so we all caught the tram, walked for awhile and then caught another tram back to the city center where we all split our ways and said bon voyage to those of us that were leaving!
I got on the tram to come back to my flat and there must have been an elementary school trip going on because there were small children everywhere! I went and stood over by a group of them and the 4 boys sitting there all squished on 2 seats and then motioned for me to take the seat and I was like wow- so cute! They just stared at me and kept whispering things until their stop. The father who must have been helping with the supervision kept giving me looks of “this is too much to handle” and I thought it was really funny. Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment