
Well today was sure an interesting day!
Wednesdays are my day I can sleep in a little longer because I don’t have class until 1 pm…but this morning I woke up and was wide awake at like 5 am. Why can’t that happen when I am supposed to wake up really early like tomorrow!
So I cleaned up my room this morning and it felt good to get that done, washed my sheets and I am hoping they are dry enough before I go to sleep pretty soon here because we have to air dry everything.
I had my first test in my language class and oh dear…I bombed. I am the worst test taker I swear. I forget everything because I want to do so good I overthink or something!! I hate it when you are sitting there with the bright lights, the teacher occasionally sending a glance your way. You glare down at the sheet of paper thinking I know this…ok…think….think…and it doesn’t come! Haha. Well it didn’t for me. I felt wicked dumb when I handed in my test because I don’t want her to grade it and be like Hilary is not understanding. Because I know that stuff!
After the 3 hours of torment ended I went and sat at this park for awhile and was reading. I noticed an older man slowly approaching me and as he got closer and closer I was thinking…please don’t talk to me…..please turn….but alas, he is standing right there and says something to me in french. I told him I didn’t speak French. Then he just stood there and kept talking to me… and I was like ummm okay. Then, to my dismay, he started grabbing himself and I was like oh my heck are you serious. Then, he keeps repeating the words you are a beautiful girl, I like to watch you. Oh and then right after he would grab himself again. I was pretty disturbed but kept thinking in my head…if I get up he might grab me or something so I just ignored him and kept reading my book…then eventually he walked off doing everything I have just said above as he walked away. EWWWWW!! He was dressed nicely, wearing a wedding ring and everything - he must have just been really drunk. Poor guy.
Then on the tram there was a really creepy guy just staring at me. that is my absolute favourite thing- there is no escape. You just wait and feel their eyes on you. (said with sarcasm!)
I have to give a presentation tomorrow in my conversation class about superstitions and if I believe in them or not. I have yet to prepare it. I will talk about Friday the 13th or something and possibly breaking a mirror and having 7 years bad luck… maybe that is why such crazy things have been happening to me! I think I have broke a few mirrors in these last few years!!
I bought this YOP yesterday because I love yop. When I was a little girl my mom would take me to the store with her and she would never let us buy treats so I remember I would always go straight to the yop and because it was a healthy yogurt drink I would always get one. But, yops are also very tasty. Mmmm…so here, I spotted this one and its like 15 little yops in one so I bought it and drank the whole thing! Haha. Don’t judge me!
Bisous! xx.
I remember I was always jealous of the yops in your lunch..hahah funny mmm coconut yop sounds good! Ewww sickest man ever, grabbing his crotch....creepy! Miss you
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, that sick dude needs to watch his back cause i'll fly all the way over to france and set him on fire. lol
ReplyDeleteALSO the pic of you're shoes is very well composed. Any photo teacher would have been proud of your sense of lines and how they keep you're eyes inside that photo instead of leading them off the frame. So good job! haha love you!